M87 Machine Gun
The primary purpose of the machine gun is anti-aircraft action, but it also used for action at ground and water targets at large distances.
- The barrel is made by cold forging, which guarantees its durability and permanence. The interior of the barrel is chrome plated, which provides unaltered ballistic characteristics for several thousands of fired rounds.
- The barrel is quickly and easily stripped from the light machine gun, so when the gun is heavily used it is possible to cool it quickly and replace it with the spare one. The set of the gun contains a spare barrel.
- During the fire, cartridge cases are ejected forward, which increases the safety of the shooter and the people near him.
- When conditions are extreme, the position of gas flow regulator can provide an adequate gas flow, so the light machine gun will always function reliably.
- The machine gun is loaded from belts. The set of the gun includes belts and ammunition boxes for the transport of belts, with the capacity of 60 rounds.
- Flash suppressor on the muzzle disperses powder gas and decreases the flash of the flame, hiding the position of the shooter.
- At customer's request, belt filler is supplied within the set of the machine gun. Manufacturer's suggestion: one filler is used for three guns.
- The machine gun can have several functions, if it is assembled to different cradles and mounts:
- Fire Mode: Full Automatic
- 12.7 x 108 mm
- .50 Browning (12.7 x 99 mm NATO)
- Function: Gas Operated
- Box Capacity: 60 Rounds
- Safety: Rotating Bolt
- Barrel Length: 1100 mm
- Overall Length: 1560 mm
- Muzzle Velocity: 820-860 m/s
- Twist Rate: 381 ±10
- Grooves: 8
- Fire Rate (Rounds/Min): 700
- Max Effective Fire Range (At Ground Targets): 2000 m
- Max Effective Fire Range (At Air Targets): 1500 m
- Weight Of Weapon: 24.8 kg
- Weight Of Loaded Ammo Box (Loaded Ammunition Box With Belt Of 60): 3.0kg
- Weight Of Tripod: 9.3 kg