M86 Machine Gun
The M86 Machine Gun is intended for assembly to tanks and combat vehicles as an auxiliary machine gun.
- Connection for vehicles on bottom of unit (two holes for shafts).
- An electric trigger that enables firing without direct contact of the shooter with the machine gun. Mechanical triggering is possible - through the lever on the electrical trigger.
- When conditions are extreme, the position of gas flow regulator can provide an adequate gas flow, so the light machine gun will always function reliably.
- The barrel is quickly and easily stripped from the light machine gun, so when the gun is heavily used it is possible to cool it quickly and replace it with the spare one. At customer's request, the set of the gun can include a spare barrel.
- The barrel is made by cold forging, which guarantees its durability and permanence. The interior of the barrel is chrome plated, which provides unaltered ballistic characteristics for several thousands of fired rounds.
- Flash suppressor on the muzzle disperses powder gas and decreases the flash of the flame, hiding the position of the shooter.
- The machine gun set includes belts and ammunition boxes with the capacity of 250 rounds.
- At customer's request, belt filler is supplied within the set of the machine gun. Manufacturer's suggestion: one filler is used for three guns.
- The machine gun does not have iron sights, due to its primary purpose - assembly to vehicles, as an auxiliary machine gun.
- Fire Mode: Full Automatic
- Caliber: 7.62 x 54r mm
- Function: Gas Operated
- Box Capacity:
- 100 Rounds
- 250 Rounds
- Safety: Rotating Bolt
- Barrel Length: 780 mm
- Overall Length: 1100 mm
- Muzzle Velocity: 825 m/s
- Twist rate: 240
- Grooves: 4
- Fire Rate (Rounds/Min): 700-800
- Practical Fire Rate (Rounds/Min): 250
- Max Effective Fire Range: 1000 m
- Weight Of Weapon: 11.6 kg
- Weight Of Loaded Ammo Box (loaded Ammunition Box With Belt Of 100): 3.9 kg
- Weight Of Loaded Ammo Box (loaded Ammunition Box With Belt Of 250): 9.4 kg